Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The first concert I've went to...... The Used.

I haven't actually gone to many concerts, in fact i've been to 2 concerts only . The first time i went to a concert , was the concert of one of my favourite bands called "the used" and the concert was performed on december , 2007 , i dont actually remenber the specific day.I think that time was first time they came here. I must say that i was bruttaly forced to go , to join my sister , a year younger than me, after a hard day of work ( at that time i was working in "telepizza") I really hated her because i was so tired, but i dindn't have a choice to say "no"! otherwise she would be very angry with me. This concert was realized in caupolican theater on december 2007.
Anyway, I enjoyed a lot, i never thought i was going to enjoy it that much, for real. I shouted , screamed, sang, jumped , all that crazy stuffs that people do in concerts. I got photos of the band ..... in the end the concert surprised me!!!! and for good! and one of the most important thing i rescue from that day is the fact that i was able to spend time with my sister! Iwill remember that day forever.
I'm waiting for the opportunity of going to a great , massive concert!.

No comments:

Post a Comment